Thursday, September 08, 2005

"POP Montreal Puff"

Wow
So I was just reading this weeks Montreal Mirror (http://www.montrealmirror.com) when I came across a letter from a reader entitled "POP Montreal Puff"
This reader gave a big FUCK YOU to all that is POP Montreal (especially its employees)
Well I have a response to him/her;
I thoroughly enjoy POP Montreal and make it out to an event each day of the festival. But, now get this! I don't even work for them!
Now isn't that crazy?? Someone who doesn't work for the festival is stating how good it is!
I do not understand why this person seems to believe that "POP Montreal wont shut up about themselves" I mean hey, if I enjoyed my job as much as the lovely people at POP Montreal do, I would talk about it all the time as well.
Oh well at least we wont have to deal with him/her at our concerts and parties talking about how great the new Burger is at McDonalds.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, September 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this cat furniture site, it's pretty awesome too!

 
At Thursday, September 08, 2005, Blogger Skot-bot said...

Wow I should give you some sort of prize for being the first and only person who has read my blog.
well too bad you left a comment under anonymous, and that you are probably just spamming thousands of blogs leaving the same comment everywhere so that people will visit this "cat furniture" that you speak of. Actually, come to think of it you probably didnt even read a single word on my blog!
I HATE YOU
spammers suck

P.S. If you are not a spammer and are actually commenting me on my blog then ignore above

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005, Blogger Linux Unix said...

Cute blog! Please visit my dog breeders blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home